Last night Steven Rumbelow (director of the Autumn movie) and Dickon Tolson (who plays Carl) appeared on Steve Genier’s Nocturnal Frequency radio show. Amongst other things they talked about working on the movie, working with David Carradine and the daily dedication of Autumn’s method-acting zombie extras! Unfortunately there was no specific news about release dates, but it’s definitely worth a listen.
Oh, and I gatecrashed half way through!
You can listen to the show (or download it) here.
Welcome back to www.djmoody.co.uk! I’ve been off-line for several months and it’s good to be back. Hopefully this new blog/website will mean I’m able to post more news with more speed and get your feedback just as quickly! The old version of the site was pretty inflexible and was becoming too cumbersome (both to maintain and to use). This is all new to me, so please let me know if you come across any problems…
Lots has happened in the last 12 months, most of which has already been documented in one way or another. But by means of a quick catch-up…
- HATER is being re-published in 2009. The UK and US editions will be released in February with Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain, Brazil, Russia and Poland to follow in the coming months.
- The AUTUMN series will also be republished shortly. More details will be posted here as soon as they’re available.
- INFECTED BOOKS is no more. I’ve closed down the business in order to concentrate on writing.
- The HATER movie is in pre-production. The film is being directed by Juan Antonio Bayona (The Orphanage) and produced by Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy I & II, Pan’s Labyrinth, The Hobbit) and Mark Johnson (The Chronicles of Narnia movies).
- The AUTUMN movie (starring Dexter Fletcher and David Carradine) has been completed and has a distributor. Click here for the trailer. More information will be available soon when the AUTUMN website is relaunched.
Please join the forum, add your name to the mailing list (see the sidebar) or subscribe to my RSS feed (see the foot of this page) to be advised whenever this site is updated.